The PTA are delighted to announce that the table reservations for the annual ball are now available. So, get your table guests ready! We have managed to keep the ticket prices the same as last year at £85 each which gives you a three course meal and a great evening.
- Each table will require a designated ‘Table Leader’. As ‘Table Leader’ you will be required to coordinate the payment for the other guests on the table.
- ‘Table Leaders’ must reserve a table for either 10 or 12 people by sending an email to email@example.com including ‘Table Leader’ name, table of 10 or 12 and contact number.
- For those that do not have enough to make up a table of 10 we can create a mixer table with other guests. Please advise this via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on how to pay for the table will follow but this year we will have a dedicated payment system.
- On receipt of payment and nearer the time, the table leader will receive a booking form which needs to be returned with guest names and allergy information.
So, please, PLEASE, PLEASE consider joining our Summer BIG TOP ball. The funds that the PTA make available through their efforts have this year made the most remarkable difference to
- Our 17 Ukrainian students (now 14), who found the safest of settings for themselves at Claires Court, and our work with English tuition, pastoral support through the employment of a Ukrainian national qualified teacher to support teaching and learning and also family communications;
- a host of projects at local level, most recently at Seniors, the most modern of keyboards to implement our new creative music opportunities for boys and girls;
- our many and various community activities in school, social events, prize giving and speech days, through the provision of human hands to support, funds to provide awards and prizes as well as
- the central background to the PTA Foundation activities, including the arrangements that enable the Summer Ball, the Fete and Christmas market and the Autumn Fireworks event.
I’ve worked with the PTA board (in the main made up of current and former parents), amazing people led brilliantly by their President, Phyllis Avery MBE, and now more than ever, their efforts deserve our 200% support!!!